Refund and Return Policy
Items that have not been worn can be returned/exchanged within thirty (30) days of the delivery with the following conditions:
- All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn or unused
- Outgoing and return/exchange shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- We will credit your original method of payment minus the shipping charges. Once your return arrives please allow up to 5 business days for the refund to be processed. You will be notified by email once completed.
- NORTH AMERICAN RETURNS - All returns and exchanges must obtain a shipping label from Grounded Revival. Please email email@example.com to begin the process.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNS - Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your international return. All international returns are responsible for scheduling their own shipping and all charges incurred including duty and taxes.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If your tasbih breaks within 6 months of purchase, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number and your name
- Image of the product
- Description of what happened (so we can prevent it from happening again!)
If your tasbih breaks outside of 6 months of purchase, we offer a re-stringing service with the following fees:
- Tasbih necklaces: $25
- Bracelets: $15
These costs exclude return shipping. Any further repair costs are determined on an individual basis.
Every product we send out is inspected to ensure it's of the highest quality. However, if you happen to receive a broken or damaged item please email us with your order number and picture of the damaged item, and we will happily replace it as long as it has been returned within 30 days of purchase. Please note that the natural variances in the gemstones are not considered a manufacturing fault.
If you have received a faulty item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pre-paid return postage label. We will replace the item if it is in stock, or refund you upon return.
Many items are made with natural and semi-precious stones; therefore, there will be some variability in sizes, shapes and colours making your piece truly unique! We assure you that your piece will be beautiful as a lot of care goes into choosing the materials used in each and every piece.
Beaded work jewelry is delicate, so when getting dressed it should be the last piece on and the first to take off. Also, avoid immersing in water and leaving out in high temperatures.
If you have any questions or comments on our policies please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com. We answer emails Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm MST.
Want to sell our products! Please send us an email and allow up to two business days for a response.